Monday, May 23, 2005

One of those days : )

"I had one of those days" today. It seems like nothing went according to plans, or did not after the first hour. I had good intentions to get our Vacation Bible School posters and other promotional stuff done today. Those were worthy goals, but would not get done. The computers in the church office were not able to hook up to the internet, so I decided to call our internet provider, and this began at least a 4 hour ordeal. I have heard enough "phone" music today to last a life time. I was also spent time with at least 4 different people, maybe more. I'm not really a phone person, so that did not help today. After 4 hours, I thought the internet problem was fixed. I was able to download a few sites, so my phone friend and I thought it was fixed. I had just hung up, and the computer would no longer work right. I was completely frustrated by this turn of events, that I decided to give up on the internet. I did get a few things done, but most of the day seemed like a waste. I know the old saying goes, "mom said there would be days like this" sure came in handy today.

I also know that "This is the day the Lord has made, so I will be glad and rejoice in it." I know my little problem is nothing to what others have to endure on a daily basis. I realize that I'm truly bless, even if I did not feel like it on the phone for four hours.

No comments: