Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Church sign sparks debate

What are your thoughts? I know that I believe that the Bible is above every book, and that the Koran does not lead one to faith in Christ (or enter heaven). I can understand the thinking behind why they put up this sign. I guess being from N.C. and know people like this on a personal level also helps me to understand this position.

But, is this the way to reach others with the gospel? I know some will say that Jesus sometimes took on people and used this time of approach. Jesus also was a friend of sinners and won them with love. Which one should we be doing? I know there are some who believe in different styles of evangelism (door to door, special nights of visitation, friendship, street preachers, etc). Which one do you think is the most Biblical?

The Digital Courier: Church sign sparks debate

No comments: